Some ideas and questions

Home Forums Suggestions Crafting Some ideas and questions

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      TheTiny
      Participant

WARNING THIS IS MY FIRST OORT ONLINE FORUMS SUBMISSION I WILL MESS UP A LOT POSSIBLY!

Well, I have some ideas for crafting, I don’t really know if they are good or not. But warning it’s not just crafting ideas and could be a long one. Plus this is more likely directed to future updates besides of the current ones coming out.

Special Weapons/Enchantments

I know that they already said in their live stream about Enhancing a weapon with special materials or basic materials, but is there anything special like for instance enchanting a weapon or item to give off effects. Or able to give a weapon a type of material that will make it have an effect

(I am making stuffs up for this example I don’t actually know if this would be in the game with a weapon)
      Example: Iron Sword (Shocking)
      Stats: Attack 5 – 10
      Effect: 5% chance of inflicting Shock – Causes target to get stunned for a bit depending on how powerful the affect is.

Special Crafting Stations

Things such as Anvils and such, but better and can craft the more rarer items.

Weapon/Tool Combination

Combining things like for instance a Pickaxe and a Shovel (A Pick-Shovel? XD) allowing you to mine stone and get that pesky gravel out of your way. (Could possibly need a special crafting bench?)

Weapon and Armor configuration

Configurations such as putting a special symbol on your armor on like the shoulders, chest, or stomach area on the armor like a special Guild Symbol or Town Symbol. As well as coloring equipment, like making your cloths blue or red to mix and match your favorite designs.

Accessories

Accessories on every game has some special uses, such as a mask that covers the mouth, it would prevent toxic air or such to not affect you as much as it would without it or like a scarf allowing you to take cold affects a lot more than others. Vanity accessories that are just for show like a mask to cover your face, or a band that goes on your arm.

Clothing Physics

(This will most likely take time to do but it would be a fancy thing to add, but I don’t really know if they will because it’s just more time and effort to make it just fancier than what it originally was XD)
      Like the scarf I was talking about in the Accessories subject, what if you have the ends of the scarf on your back, and it moves everywhere? I always love it when games do that. But for instance, some armors or clothing may have like a long piece of cloth just hanging there, and it would flow in the wind .. or something like that.(If there is wind)

Guild Armor or Clothing

(This is probably now irrelevant because I put up the Guild Symbols idea in the Weapon and Armor Configuration subject, but meh no one ever said anything about guild specific clothing).
      Clothing to show off what your guild is about, like armor to show that your guild is more about fighting, or fancy clothing to say, “My guild is the richest”.

Block Physics

(Not like falling blocks)
      Blocks such as Leaves or grass that will sway in the wind. Or on pure sand how there will be a bit of sand in the air(If the wind was hard enough).

My Questions

(Q1 means it’s question one and so on, just reply with A#: (Answer here) to reply to the questions.)

Q1: When both character mesh/species and armor and such are out, will you be able to wear clothing over your armor like normal clothing or robes and such?

Q2: Do races have different armor that only they can wear?

Q3: Will there be like griefing block/materials that can destroy terrain and other peoples things?
      (I’m not a griefer and I hate destroying others hard time and work)

Q4: What type of money currency will be on the game, or will it be just trading items?

• This topic was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by TheTiny. Reason: I forgot one thing XD
      • This topic was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by TheTiny. Reason: Changed up some things and fixed things I forgot to XD
      Kuma

I can answer Q4 to some extend. There will be a currency. We don’t know what type but since they have a studied economist in their team I’ll assume the economy will be good and have many details.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.