Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Veleno92Ita
      Participant

put the game on steam community

Grimoire
      Participant

They’ve already said they were going to have it on Steam.

Havok40k
      Participant

The game is still in prototype phase, nowhere near ready for steam.

Yotes
      Keymaster

We are currently developing a standalone version of Oort Online which will be suitable for Steam. Stay tuned!

Padraigo
        Participant

Will that mean, those who have pre purchased the game already, be getting Steam Keys?

Grimoire
        Participant

Yes, they said that too.

Rukio

Can this thread be removed from the ‘News’ tab please?

Master_Chill
      Participant

Rukio, not just yet please. I have a question over which I’ve been pondering a bit lately. The Oort team mentioned that they’ll make the switch to Steam at some point, though I don’t recall having seen ‘when’ exactly. Personally, I don’t really prefer to use the paypal way unless I really really have to. So I’d very much like to use Steam to gain early acces at the start of 2015. And I’d like to do this over Steam, if possible.

My question to the dev’s who are reading this: Will it be possible to obtain the Alpha acces through Steam between now and let’s say December 2014?

Yotes
      Keymaster

As some of you may know, we have submitted Oort Online to Steam Greenlight last week.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305958881

We are planning to provide early access on Steam as well and hopefully before December 2014 so please do vote.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.