Streaming Now!

Home Forums General Discussion Streaming Now!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

We sort of need a corner of the forums to post streaming updates and youtube videos, to prevent clutter.

Anyway first time streaming anything really, although I do do youtube Videos. Just working on my Keep in the enchanted forest I am also working on.

Anyway here is the link to my stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/stormbringergt

I’m pretty sure I have everything setup right. 🙂 check it out and let me know!

Starting up my stream again. I’m on vacation still so expect another 12+ hour stream, pending food and an errand. 🙂

Wanted to stream for 18 hours, but last night my cousin really wanted to play Minecraft so we did that a little bit and man can you tell the differences between the two games.

I love in Oort how far over the edge you can sneak perfect for building and also how far away you can build. In minecraft anything more than like 3 or 4 blocks away and you can’t build. Keep up the good work oort!

Anyway starting up my stream again. I might hook up my mic if you want to randomly hear me talk to my cat… 🙂

Starting again for a little bit! 😀

And again!

Starting again for a bit before done. Gonna work on my cliff castle!

Starting the stream again. Join to talk and listen to thematic music!

Stream. Again.

Yet again!

Going to be starting shortly, just finishing up a Pillars of Eternity Stream.

Dat Stream!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.