Treasure hunt!!!

Home Forums Suggestions Other Treasure hunt!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Zouls
      Participant

Alright, i will start by writing that i do not have a clue on how hard this would be to do or how much work the devs would need to put in, but i sincerly hope that they will consider it.

also by tresure it could be a chest, a certain colored block that has to be placed on a flat surface or something else entirely, that is not the point of it.

So the idea is that people who explore should be rewarded for doing so, and i have come up with a system that will both be fun and quite the competition.

Imagine that on every world there is 100 – 150 chests randomly generated into areas without beacons that players can find, when they find a chest they can activate/open it and it will disappear and the system will generate another chest at a random place so the number stays the same. at the moment there is nothing the chest could contain that would be worth it, so this is where the competitive idea come in, whenever you opened a chest it would get saved, so when you have opened 10 chests it would say so on the page like ”Zouls chests collected: 10” and if they could make the system for it, it would be shown on the site, where the top 10 people with the most collected chests would be shown on a leaderboard, every week at a set time the person with the highest amount of chests would be saved and it would reset. so it would go something like

Week 1: ”Zouls” with 114 chests
      week 2: ”Squidgy” with 183 chests
      Week 3: ”Hiyosup” with 142 chests

and so on, it would encourage exploring simply for the sake of bragging rights, and with the weekly reset everybody will always have a fair chance even if they bought the game 3 months later than another person who have been finding chests the entire time.

I hope you guys will support the idea and that the devs will think about it, its definitely something that would encourage exploring greatly and it would make people have a reason to log into the game every day, if for nothing else then for that.

-Zouls

Squidgy

“week 2: ”Squidgy” with 183 chests” YESSSS WINNERRRRR

The idea is super cool and could be fun to keep replayability whilst features are being worked on and slowly added.

Birne

Sounds like a good idea. Would be cool to have a ingame race ^^. How’s about a litle add-on to this: Let there be ranks for treasure hunter (next to others like hunter, builder, conquerer, …) which gives you access to some item skins so that you can show others what you have reached with your hobby 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.