Warping

Home Forums Support Warping

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      IAmSpartacus

Hi guys,

I’m having some issues with warping around in-game. I’m trying to chop down a large tree from the top down, and every time I reach the top, I get warped back down to the ground. I’ve also been having issues with rubber-banding back anywhere between a couple of feet to a few dozen metres ever now and then.

IAmSpartacus

Update.

It started off as an inconvenience, a little annoying, but it’s now become game-breaking. I’ve been trying to get to the lake from the spawn at Fook for half-an-hour now, only to be rubber-banded back to where I started every time.

James
      Keymaster

Can you try the usual stuff. Restart your browser, and restart the game. Hopefully this will fix it. If not, share as much information as possible and one of the elves will investigate it.

Sorry!

Rukio

IAmSpartacus

Having restarted both my browser and my PC itself, it’s had no effect, unfortunately. I’m also having issues where I’m getting stuck in the terrain, and get frozen in place for 10-30 seconds.

The getting stuck in the terrain only seems to happen when I’m waling across slopes, though, while the rubber-banding happens seemingly at random.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by IAmSpartacus.
      James
      Keymaster

Sorry to hear it – what is your ping time to the servers?

Do you have the latest version of Chrome running?

Are you on wireless or wired?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.