World furniture and other places left objects

Home Forums Suggestions Worlds World furniture and other places left objects

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Karko

James suggested that we have a conversation to discuss what types of objects people would like to see in the world this could be things like trees boulders cactus and other furniture what are your ideas for thing that should be placed in the world?

I would like more advanced trees. Rocks or stylized boulders. There is a picture on concept art full of them, all of those look fantastic. Plants, Palm trees, jungle trees, giant trees with root structure, and branch structure. Are some of the objects I would like to see.

A step further that would be more useful in the long run is to implement object files like bo3 in terrain control. That way people can craft their own object and place them in the world procedurally. Go check out the link below to see what I’m talking about. This might also help allow players to design their own dungeons. There are many applications custom tree design was most heavily leveraged. https://github.com/MCTCP/TerrainControl/wiki/BO3-objects

Bokke

i love the idea of enchanting an object in order that it floats. like putting a spell on a boulder, and it starts rising up into the air like a balloon. depending on how long the spell is casted, the altitude could be defined. or it just floats up endlessly. would be fun to pop spells on several blocks in a row and watch them fly upwards.

the option to build rockets would be nice also – like firework rockets – a little oversized than actual ones, due to the size of the voxel-atoms. one could block-up a tube made out of wood/stone/or more reasonable material – and fill it in its core with blue fluid (found at blue luminiscent lakes) and ignite. the whole structure of such a firework rocket could be more or less complex. e.g. filled with oortstones which again result in different kind of particle/voxle bursts.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Bokke.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.